Viviane, Valérie and Olivier are fully committed to living in total respect of the environment and in sharing their passions. This is something you will be aware of throughout your stay.
- In addition to selective recycling, which has naturally been long-established, you will also find a composting solution here.
- The track in front of your berth is not tarmacked, but rather covered with natural gravel from the area.
- The alleys are lined with wild flowers and plants, proof that no weed killers are ever used here.
- You may well be awoken by birdsong: the campsite has been classified as a 'bird refuge' by the LPO, the French equivalent of the RSPB.
- If you are interested in birdwatching, in particular vultures, who nest in the nearby cliffs, you are welcome to borrow binoculars.
- When showering in the new sanitary block, you will be drawing on renewable energy supplied by newly-fitted solar panels.
- Within the campsite itself there is a lavender plantation, some aromatic plants such as rosemary, thyme, savory, oregano and various sage which you can flavor your grill.
- During July and August, a nature specialist offers to guide you on outings to discover the local area.